Friday, January 22, 2016

2016 Team Simple Hydration


I’m pleased to announce my training partner Bill Hinton and I have been selected to be on the 2016 Simple Hydration Run Team!   I’m grateful to be picked and look forward to helping grow the brand and spread the word of the Simple Hydration bottle throughout the year via both the running community and social media! 

I was first introduced to the Simple Hydration bottle last year when my friend Brad Williams had shared it with us and got Bill in contact with the company which is now featured on our club website (www.dubuquerunningclub.com).  Since then Bill and I have used our bottles on countless training runs and races.  The design of the bottle itself is simple and very effective; the ability to slip the bottle in and out of the waistband of my shorts makes it very accessible and hence used much more often for better hydration.  Recently I was informed Simple Hydration was accepting applications for their 2016 Run Team so I joined in filling one out, yesterday they announced Bill and I both made the team!  

Again I’m grateful for the opportunity to join the Simple Hydration Run Team and will do my best to represent the brand well over the course of the year!… more info to come but in the meantime find out more about Simple Hydration at http://www.simplehydration.com/

Meet the rest of the 2016 Run Team HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment